Lead Water Damage Technician
Valleywide is currently seeking an experienced Water Mitigation Technician with experience in sales and leadership. Valleywide is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
This job entails water extraction, structural drying, odor removal, detail structural cleaning and sanitizing, fire damage cleanup, and complete decontamination. We also offer full service general contracting including demolition, rebuild and overall remodeling.
- Quality service
- highly competitive
- residential and commercial customers
- Initial job-site inspection, evaluation & secure/sell services
- Perform structural drying per industry standards
- Notate files and label photos – electronically
- Rapid response to all emergency service calls
- Requires travel in a company owned vehicle
- Perform other restoration services as needed rotational on-call schedule.
- Work in PPE
- Photograph and label job site before inspection, during mitigation, and after cleanup
- Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Adhere to all company Policies & Procedures per the Employee Handbook.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Administrative duties will require daily & weekly project paperwork reporting.
*Please Note – if you do not possess the minimum qualifications, please do not apply.
- 21 yrs. of age
- Positive attitude
- General construction knowledge
- Strong communication, reading & writing skills
- Clean cut (maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance)
- Attention to detail
- Neat and organized
- Positive attitude Sense of urgency
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Outgoing personality
- Intermediate computer skills
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to drive company vehicles under 10,000 lbs. GVW
- Pass criminal background check (no felony convictions)
- Pass random drug testing
- Able to work weekends, after-hours, and holidays (as required)
- Able to lift 75 lbs. consecutively and able to move furniture
- Walking, standing, stooping, bending and ladder work for prolonged periods
- Understands and adheres to the safe operation of tools and operation of company vehicles
- $12-20/hour to start DOE
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Paid every other week
- Paid while traveling to and from job sites
- Paid holidays per year
- Company paid cell phone
- Opportunities for growth
- Opportunities for education and industry certifications
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email with job pay history and references.
Candidates with excellent sales backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Sales & Marketing Professional
Valleywide Restoration is a well-established disaster restoration contractor with a 17 year reputation for excellence as an industry leader has a full-time business development representative position available in Mesa, Arizona. We are looking for a professional with a demonstrated history of successful selling to help us achieve our next stage of growth.
This is not a high pressure sales position. Your success will be based upon developing long lasting business relationships.
- Meet/Exceed monthly sales quota’s
- Create weekly and monthly sales reports
- Analyze and implement business development opportunities and strategies
- Travel daily, majority of time is spent on outside sales calls, may be required to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Inspect and document homes and buildings for water, storm or fire damage
- Identify and initiate contact with target customers such as insurance agents, insurance adjusters, plumbers, realtors, and commercial outlets.
- Actively participate and network in industry-related trade organizations promoting the company services
- Make weekly presentations to small groups
- Reinforce relationships with new and existing customers
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Uncompromising honesty and integrity, along with a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Must be comfortable making cold calls and dealing with customers face to face, while demonstrating good listening skills, poise, tact, and diplomacy
- We expect persuasive written and verbal communication skills to be present in all potential candidates.
Demonstrated success selling to middle and senior level executives in the insurance, plumbing, real estate industry, and property managers, and public institutions
- Results driven attitude and a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience selling to insurance agents, small service contractors, property and facility managers/property owners also very helpful.
- Proficiency using computers, MS Office, CRM software, and industry software such as Xactimate or similar programs is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience of relevant sales experience
- Associates degree in Business/ Marketing or related work experience
We offer salary commensurate with experience, commission, transportation and phone allowance.
- Salary: $35,000 – $55,000
- Commission %
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company will provide cell phone
Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and reliable transportation. Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
If you’re ready to be part of a growing company that appreciates individual accomplishments, please complete the application below.